Looking for a unique fundraising opportunity for your group, club or organization? A family fundraising program?
Well look no further than Lake Erie
Plan A: All things upfront
1. Pick an option from the list below that best fits your selling opportunity.
2. Purchase the tickets up front at the time of your commitment to sell the minimum amount of tickets.
3. Upon the receipt of payment for the minimum tickets in the option, Lake Erie Speedway will then order and deliver the tickets and order forms for everyone in your group to use to your organization’s leader.
4. Your group leader will distribute the order forms for sales to begin taking place and set a deadline for them to be turned in. At this time the leader can designate whether the money should be collected from their customer at the time of sale or delivery.
5. When the individual completes his/her sales, they should turn in their order form to their leader to receive their tickets to deliver, as well as submitting their sales money at the appropriate time designated.
Plan B: Follow Up
This option will allow the fundraising group to sell flex plan ticket books valid for regular weekly racing events at Lake Erie Speedway. The flex plan ticket books include seven (7) general admission tickets ($70 value) to any regular night of racing at Lake Erie Speedway. Flex plan ticket books are regularly sold for $50. Lake Erie Speedway will split the revenue 50/50 with the fundraising group. So for each $50 flex plan ticket book sold, Lake Erie Speedway receives $25 and the fundraising group receives $25. The flex plan ticket book minimum required to take part is 10 flex plan ticket books. By just selling the minimum, your organization will make $250. If you sell 100 flex plan ticket books, your organization will make $2,500!
This option will allow the fundraising group to sell one (1) adult general admission ticket and one (1) child general admission ticket ($15 value) valid for any one regular weekly racing event at Lake Erie Speedway. The combo is sold for $10 and for every $10 combo sold, Lake Erie Speedway keeps $5 and the organization keeps $5. Your organization must sell a minimum of 100 tickets. If your organization sells just the minimum, you will make $500.
You can pay up front for any amount of tickets you would like (at least the minimum) and sell them for a price you choose. Lake Erie Speedway will sell the $10 tickets to your organization for only $5.00. For example if your organization bought 100 tickets up front for $500, you could sell them for $10 each and make $500.
* It is the responsibility of your organization to order and pay Lake Erie Speedway for the number of tickets needed, collect the money, and deliver the tickets. Please have all ticket buyers make checks payable to your organization.
Tickets cannot be re-sold, or distributed on Lake Erie Speedway Property.
Phone: 814-725-3303 Lake Erie