Sept. 3rd 3PM-Sept. 5th 4PM
Drift PAOHNY, IFD, and Buffalo Drift Culture present Fall MatsErie. This event will feature Drifting, a Tandem Comp, and a Soft Gripp Car Show! Bring your whips out or just come and check out all the fun!
IMPORTANT EVENT INFORMATION
Thank you for your interest in Fall MatsErie and Soft Gripp Car Show!
FRIDAY, SEPTEMBER 3RD
TICKETS SOLD IN THE PIT AREA ONLY- PITS OPEN AT 1PM, FRIDAY NIGHT ENDS AT 11:00PM
SATURDAY, SEPTEMBER 4TH
TICKETS SOLD IN THE PIT AREA STARTING AT 9AM, SATURDAY NIGHT ENDS AT 11:45PM
SUNDAY, SEPTEMBER 5TH
TICKETS SOLD IN THE PIT AREA ONLY- PITS OPEN AT 9AM AND ON THE GRANDSTAND SIDE STARTING AT 10AM, SUNDAY ENDS AT 4:00PM
1. No alcohol permitted through the gates
2. Pets must be on a leash and cleaned up after
3. Pit Area will be for drift car parking only, Soft Gripp Car Show will be on the concourse (behind main grandstand on September 5th)
4. Be respectful
5. Rusty Wheel will be on hand selling concessions in the Pit Area and B & Y Concessions will be handling the concessions on the Grandstand Side (Sunday Only for the car show)
6. Even if you purchased a pre sale ticket or drift registration you must stop and sign the waiver and to get the proper wristband prior to entering the pit or concourse areas.
7. Pick up after yourselves, This is a huge help…there are plenty of trash cans around the venue
8. If you are sick or feel sick please stay home. If you have been around anyone with COVID-19 please stay home.
9. Have fun!
We will have security on site to help lesson any shenanigans around the vehicles. Please act responsibly.
Spectators 13 years old and above: Early bird $10, Day of $15- Early Bird Three Day Spectator Pass: $30, Day of $45, Children 12 and under are free
Car Show: $15 (only for Sunday/Car owner only, all others in party must pay) can upgrade for additional day for another $15
Spectator Drags: $10/driver, Winner takes the whole pot!
Three Day: Early $140, Advance $170
One Day: Advance $75
Transfers must be done a week before the event
Early and Advance prices will have fees.
No outside food or beverage
Car Show Info and The Car Show Schedule for the Sunday, September 5th
There will be judging if entered. First and Second will receive an award, as well as other category's for all the events in the show! Please fill out your card that you will pick up at the entrance booth where you pay.
Hop on the track to join the fun or get in line for the limbo, 2 step, Spectator Drags and more! You can also just sit back and watch the excitement of the day!!
Here is the schedule for the day!
10:00 am Gates Open
12:00 pm = Judging Starts
01:00 pm = 2 Step contest!
02:00 pm = Car Limbo!
03:30 pm = Parking Lot Drags!
04:00 pm = Judging Ends
04:00 pm = Awards
2 Step/ Exhaust
Car Limbo 2 Door
Car Limbo 4 Door
Best of Show Import
Best of Show Euro
Best of Show Domestic
Best of Show Truck
Best of Show Jeep
Best Engine Bay
Best Club Represent
Parking Lot Drags Cash Prize
Best Overall In Show