Lake Erie Winter Showcase featuring Snowmobile Oval Racing and More!
Lake Erie Winter Showcase featuring Snowmobile, ATV, and UTV Oval Racing plus a Vintage Snowmobile Show
Saturday, February 6th
Gates open at 9am $40 Day of Entry for Competitors, $30 in advance, and $20 early bird Additional $20 for additional classes Spectator Admission $15, 12 and under are Free Registration (check in after you enter pit area so you are in the heat line ups) will close at 11:00am ***All Competitors Must Register Green flag for Hot Laps 11am Heats races follow Hot Laps Feature Races follow Heats **Times Listed are subject to change
- Hot laps will be mixed divisions just for timing purposes
- After competitors register, we will shake the entries for the first heat race line up. The second heat race line up will be inverted from the first heat finishing order.
- Each division will get two heat races- 3 laps each
- Feature races will be capped at 12 vehicles if we have enough competitors to break into two features per division we will. If we are stuck with 13 in a division, we will start 13.
- Feature races will be 6 laps each
- Feature line up will be a heads-up start based on the heat race finishing average.
- Starts: Starts will be standing. Everyone one-line across Pole position (inside vehicle). If we need more then we will make a second row. Flagman starts the race (Green Light).
- Watch lights around the track and corner flagmen for cautions/red flags- In case of a red or yellow flag the restart will be lined up from the last green flag lap minus vehicles in the caution or red.
- Flags that will be utilized: Green Flag (Race), Yellow Flag (Caution), Red Flag (Stop), White Flag (One lap to go), Black Flag (Disqualified from Race), Checkered Flag (End of Race). If there is a caution or red flag on the white flag lap, we will have a green-white-checkered finish.
- There will be zero rough driving or speeding through the pit area. If you are caught doing either of these, you will be asked to leave the event.
- If your Snowmobile, ATV, or UTV is moving around the pit area or on the track your helmet must be on.
- No one besides Safety personnel and track workers are allowed on the racing surface
- All Snowmobiles, ATV’s, and UTV’s must go through safety tech and check in with the line up officials before they go out for hot laps or for racing
- All vehicles will need a transponder and race bib to compete. Transponders and race bibs will be given at the tech/registration building (Red Barn)- Transponders and race bibs must be handed in after the event.
- Racing order will be Vintage Snowmobiles, All other Snowmobile Classes, ATV’s, and then UTV’s. The exact order of classes per group will be based on entries.
- Classes/Age Groups may be mixed if we lack enough entries for a race
- Competitors are not allowed to drink alcoholic beverages until after their last race. Anyone that is caught doing otherwise will be kicked out of the event
What’s the refund policy?
There will be no refunds unless we can not make up the event if we would have to postpone.
Make up date: Saturday, February 20th
One day pass $15
12 and under Free
ORDER/CLASSES MAY BE COMBINED IF WE DO NOT HAVE ENOUGH COMPETITORS/
AGE GROUP PER CLASS
Snowmobile Classes VINTAGE-1985 300 Single Cylinder 340 Fan 340 Free Air 340 Liquid Cooled 440 Fan 440 Liquid Cooled 440 Free Air 550 Fan 550 Free Air 550 Liquid Cooled Mod Class 1986-2019 299cc and under (kid’s class under 12) 440 Fan 440 Liquid Cooled 500 Fan 500 Liquid Cooled 500 Mod 600 Liquid Cooled 600 Mod 700- 900 Twin, Triple, 4 Stroke, 200+hp, and mod class
Sport 200cc and under (kid’s class under 12) 300cc and under 4 stroke 400cc-700cc 450cc race 4 stroke and 2 stroke 3-wheeler hardtail class (18+) 3-wheeler open class (18+) Utility 450cc and under 500cc-600cc (including 660 grizzly) 700cc-800cc class 800cc+ classSide By Side 450cc and under 500cc-600cc (including 660 grizzly) 700cc-800cc class 800cc-900cc Turbo mod/901cc+ class Unless stated above the Age groups are as follows: Snowmobile Age groups: 12-14, 15-17, and 18+ ATV Age groups: 12-14, 15-17, and 18+