Missile Car Shootout
Date/TimeDate(s) - 10/03/2020
9:00 am - 6:00 pm
LocationAddress: 10700 Delmas Drive
City: North East
Country: United States
Team Based $1500 Budget Car 2 day event with Tandem Comp.
Open to all driver levels and vehicles (within reason, message us with questions.)
Yes trucks must be lowered.
Grab a group of friends, a beater and have fun with us kicking off the 2020 season with a bunch of laughs.
This event will be Pre-Registration only.
Registration opens Saturday 1/25/20
Registration will close a few weeks before the event.
• 2-6 Members per team or group
• Day 1 Gates open at 3pm, Tech inspection immediate to follow.
• Day 1 Friday Practice 5pm-11pm
• Day 2 Saturday Practice 10am-12:30pm
• Day 2 Saturday Comp 1pm- Done
• Teams must participate in both days
• Bonus points awarded to teams who DRIVE their car to the track.
• Drivers assigned to one car can not drive another car during comp.
• $1500 Build Limit including purchase of car.
• Limit does not include purchase of following items: Cage, Seat, Harness, Steering wheel, Fire Extinguisher, Steer tires. (Points however may or may not be docked)
• Cages not required but recommended.
• Fire extinguisher required.
• One single driver can not drive the entire comp, swap drivers throughout, strategize accordingly.
• No “borrowing” from your main drift cars. Examples: “nice” drift spares, drivetrain, suspension parts.
• Anyone found to be cheating will disqualified, have a pink bowling ball hucked through their rear windshield, responsible for clean up, and subject to public scrutiny.
• Awards will be given to top 3 placers of comp.
• Special awards and points to be given to teams/cars like “Most unique car” “best theme” “best breakdown” “last place” and “car voted least likely to survive”
• Bonus points awarded and docked based on car upgrades/lack there of.
• Even if your team loses the comp, there is still a chance you can win the entire event on bonus points.
• Dress up, dress your cars up, have fun.
Grab a couple of friends, go out and find a beater, build the beater, thrash on the beater together. It’s all about having fun.
All cars subject to standard Drift PA-OH-NY Tech Requirements
– No visible leaks
– Battery properly secured and positive terminal covered
– Proper restraints for driver and passenger
– SA2010 or newer helmet
– No missing lugnuts, wheels properly torqued.
– Verts must have roll bars that extend over the drivers head.
– Trucks and SUV’s must be approved prior to event
Price will be $100 per Driver (Not per car)
We need a minimum of 32 Drivers to make this event work.
« All Events